Thursday, December 22, 2011

BEST HALLOWEEN YET!



Halloween this year was quite possibly THE funnest thing I've ever experienced. First, I should probably preface with a description of my room mate, Emily. She's kinda goof ball. Exactly why I love her. We have the exact same sense of humor and laugh and laugh and laugh. We think we're funny. So we had this brilliant idea to dress up like crazies and go to dance parties around Provo. We borrowed suits from my high school dance team, bought a couple of accessories at Gen-x and set off to our parties. I've never had so much fun dancing like a psycho! No one knew who we were, so naturally that gave us permission to dance however we wanted. Something about not being recognized dancing those insane, ugly, crazy dance moves made it all the more fun! Oh gosh, who knew Halloween could be so great!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha oh gosh i love you SO much! i agree though. this was by far the most fun i have had on halloween ever! i love that we have the same sense of humor and laugh about everything!

    ReplyDelete